Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Never Come Between A Girl & Her Products

Aggie & I had been very patient with the whole luggage debacle, however 48 hours later we were starting to get a little concerned that our cases were off partying somewhere in the Bahamas never to be seen again. 

You can imagine the sheer delight when our doorbell rang around 7.30pm on Sunday night as it had to be the courier.  Squeals of utter joy flew out of our mouths & I think we both busted a few moves (we're very cool).  I leapt off the couch in my 3 day old clothes so excited I thought I might actually pash the courier...if it was a guy, although to be honest at this point in time I wouldn't have been too fussed.  I opened the door with a fabulous bonsoir & actually gave a little yelp (hopefully it wasn't audible) as I was greeted by a 6'4" dark dude who if I described as surly would have been a very generous description indeed.

I got a little nervous as he turned his back on me & started heading down the stairs with no cases in sight.  When I get nervous I tend to talk...a lot...and the words were flowing to say the least.  Having no clue what was going on Aggie & I chased him onto the street & breathed a sigh of relief when he hauled our bags out of his van.  Yay we were 2 happy little vegemites.

Our happiness was short lived as his attitude worsened...what the? Apparently Monsieur Cranky was most unhappy as this was the 2nd time he'd tried to make the delivery.  Talk about a buzz kill.  Well boo hoo we've been without not only clean clothes, but also our products, yes our products, for 48 hours!!  We win...end of.

The poor fool obviously didn't understand the severity of the situation as Aggie had been without her hairspray for days...this is unheard of as she will quite openly admit she doesn't like her hair to move..at all..ever.  I swear if he hadn't "delivered" he may have got more than he bargained for with these 2 Aussie chicks (I was without my straightener...could it get any worse??).  At one stage I was unsure if I imagined Aggie grrrring under her breath or if she'd really started to tap into the mongrel, but I guarantee if it had gone all drop down drag out my euro would have been on Aggie hands down.

Never come between a girl & her products...it's all I'm sayin. x

As we didn't dare take a shot of our "delivery dude" I now present the "3 Day Collection".  Unsure if Aggie & I were required for the shoot as I'm sure our clothes could have stood up on their own...hehe.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment