Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

My friend, the Parisian Trained Pastry Chef

Aggie loves cooking & I love eating so it's a win / win when travelling.  She had pre-booked a Croissant Cooking class which I was delighted about as she'd promised to bring home the goods afterwards...my taste buds were already excited as I could always do with more beurre in my day.  I suspect I'm a beurre addict.

After a delicious lunch at Au Petit Fer a Cheval Aggie was all fuelled up to head off to whip up a storm.


 I said I'd come along & take a pic of her outside the venue.  A proud moment indeed.

 
Unfortunately this turned out to be the wrong cooking school, hence this shot is titled "The Cooking School Aggie Didn't Attend".  Spesh.
 
Unsure how these bad boys lasted till the next morning, but what a delicious le petite dejeuner it was on our terrace. 



Busy day ahead...off to google some more classes Aggie can attend.  Mmmmmm. x

No comments:

Post a Comment