Pages

Monday 7 July 2014

A Touch of Italy in Hawksburn

After a pilates class on a Saturday morning it's a given that Madam J and I will head to Hawksburn for brekky, or a coffee at the very least.  It's only fair, as after all we have worked hard for an hour so very well deserved I say.
 
We'd seen this coffee machine as we'd walked past Officine Zero the week before and vowed we'd have to come back to check it out - this was one serious unit!



Marco, one of the owners who was our barista on the day, is typically Italian, very passionate about his coffee and chocolate, and loves a chat.
 

 
Do yourself a favour and try the Slitti "hot chocolate on a stick" - I bought one for a friend (I'm very kind), but ended up polishing it off myself (absolutely no willpower whatsoever).  Having no milk at home didn't stop me as I just sucked it off the stick...yep all class!
 
 
   
 
 
   

 
 
It's always nice to meet a passionate person, and one can tell when something is made with love.  My latte certainly was. x

No comments:

Post a Comment