Pages

Sunday 27 July 2014

A Sassy Sunflower


If it wasn't for a cheeky little sunflower perched proudly in a window screaming 'look at me, look at me!', well Aggie & I might never have found this little gem.


Hmmm what is this place?  With no signage outside we snuck around the corner for a cheeky peek & could hear the buzz inside.
 

I thought it was called Standing Room Only reading the tiles on the floor (actually that's a really cool name for a cafe isn't it?), but then saw the name "Patricia" on the door.


Time to investigate further...follow that girl...
 

Aggie was delighted...treats.  Although we showed great constraint, steered clear of the delicious little goodies on offer, drooled from afar & ordered only a coffee.  Who are we??



 Gorgeous day to sit outside in the sun so we pulled up a milk crate & settled in to solve the big issues...we do our best work over a latte.  We're amazing.



Sheer concentration...another issue done & dusted I'm sure.


When solving the big issues the position of one's feet is extremely important. 

Aggie has it down pat. 




The crowd in Lt William Street is quite diverse & ranges from silks to suits to grunge...very cool.


A delightful lunch break once again, and even though the coffee wasn't the best I've had, I'm prepared to go back & give it another try as Patricia just has a great feel about her (that sounds a little wrong but I'm sure you know what I mean). x

No comments:

Post a Comment