Pages

Sunday 2 November 2014

Local Birds

One of my favourite weekly rituals is to head to Local Birds at lunchtime for a salad.  Every dish is absolutely delicious, however I find it hard to go past the roast pumpkin, barley, rocket, goats cheese & caramelised onion salad.  Practically drooling on my keyboard as I'm typing this.

I give myself the double thumbs up as not only do I nourish my bod with a lovely healthy meal, but I also get a great belly workout from the lovely Mme Sally & Narelle.  These chicks have a wicked sense of humour and have me in stitches every single visit...all this at no extra charge.



Everything about this place is pretty and just makes me smile.

How gorgeous are these flowers?
 


As you can see from this shot Madam S is a little shy and really needs to come out of her shell...cough splutter.


If you look really, really hard you'll see a black spot behind the coffee machine...this is Madam N's head.  Head down / tail up, as after all someone has to get the job done while others tend to the needs of the adoring crowds.




Ladies as much as I jest, you truly are two of the loveliest, funniest, and hardworking chicks I've met and you deserve every great customer that comes your way.  For those of you working in the Melbourne CBD do yourself a favour and head to The Causeway.  Local Birds isn't hard to find...just follow the laughter.

Love your work ladies. x

2 comments:

  1. They have trouble written all over them don't they. Ah it's all part of their appeal!

    ReplyDelete